share this (no ads)

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

What NOT to do on an idle Monday night.....

So.......

Last night, while watching some tv, I decided to clean out my gallery on my phone.  I have LOTS of pictures that my kids take, random photos of the inside of my purse, selfies gone bad...you name it!

For whatever reason, this MORON....yeah, me....accidentally deleted EVERY 
Google picture in my Google account.  

yup.

let that sit for a second.

EVERYTHING.

okay...well no big deal right?
hahahaha

so every picture I had posted to THIS blog, and any blog I participated with....

POOF!! gone

Needless to say, I have learned a very valuable lesson.......

PIN EVERYTHING.

Thank you Pinterest for having backups of ALL my blog photos and for the various other social media outlets that I post to.

phew.

Lesson learned.

~ This is where the Choas enters the blog name.

No comments:

Post a Comment