share this (no ads)

Friday, June 13, 2014

Friday Favorites!

Okay.....So today I wanna share a small, but SUPER fun product from the new catalog.
It is quickly becoming my new favorite embellishment!!

Coastal Cabana Thick Baker's Twine by Stampin' Up!Crisp Cantaloupe Thick Baker's Twine by Stampin' Up!Baked Brown Sugar Thick Baker's Twine by Stampin' Up!
Pistachio Pudding Thick Baker's Twine by Stampin' Up!Strawberry Slush Thick Baker's Twine by Stampin' Up!
In-Color Thick Baker's twine 
Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Baked Brown Sugar, Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush

I love the super thickness and the vibrant color.  It's on trend right now, and since it's not "ribbon" it seems to speak to me in more ways!

Like this one!



I love that this is a masculine answer to a ribbon bow.  My husband wouldn't laugh at me if I sent this to his brother.  That's the best compliment!  I could add a flower or two though, my BIL would get a kick out of it.







Thanks for stopping by!!
Wanna see some more?!
Head on over to SSInkspirations to see what other people's Favorite things are!!

No comments:

Post a Comment