share this (no ads)

Friday, June 6, 2014

I do, You do...

Wedding season is upon us!  
Is there anything more wonderful than two people, joining together, under the eyes of God and their friends......
Yes!!

MAKING THEM A CARD!!


I am sad that I didn't have these sets last year for my friend's wedding, these are their colors to a T!!
(So I'll just use it for an anniversary card!!)

This is a hostess set from the new catalog called I Like You
I Like You Clear Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!

How stinkin cute is this set!!?  All you need is a workshop with $150 in sales and its yours!

Something To Say Clear Stamp Set by Stampin' Up! 
These words are from the Say Something stamp set
This stamp set is a MUST have!!  It even comes as an MDS downloadable stamp brush set!


Eek!  Don't you just LOVE the blendabilities?!  
And this stitched satin ribbon is YUMMY

Make this card:
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White
Ink:  Momento Ink in Tuxedo Black, Blackberry Bliss
Blendabilities:  Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive
Accessories:  Blackberry Bliss Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you love this card as much as I love the people who are going to get it.
till next time!
~Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment