share this (no ads)

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all the amazing Dads out there!

What better way to show them some love than to make them personalized cards?!

 Our new Undefined stamp carving set is awesome!!  Now I can put our favorite team logo on my cards!  I love how "distressed" the stamp looks.  It was my very first attempt at a hand carved stamp, and those are little nicks in the rubber, so I had no clue what I was doing!  I am a huge fan and will be doing it again and again!!

The basketball was made with our Decorative Dots embossing folder.  I LOVE this folder!  I am so glad it carried over from the Sale-a-bration catalog!




 Show Dad you're his biggest fan!
again I used the Dots folder for the football texture.  I used some past Paper Pumpkin stamps.  I love that you get such great masculine stamps in PP!







Happy Father's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment