share this (no ads)

Saturday, January 3, 2015

New Catalog Countdown ~ WOOD YOU BE MINE?!


Happy New Year Stampers!!

I am BEYOND excited to show you some SNEAK PEEKS from the new 2015 Occasions Catalog and the 2015 Sale-a-Bration catalog!!
We're halfway through our countdown at SSINKspiration, each day we'll be focusing on different stamp sets to show you some of our FAVORITE new items :)  How exciting is that!

If you missed yesterday's post ~ Click Here
 (there is another countdown post to link to from there!)

See if you can count all of the NEW items you have seen in this post!!  Ask me any questions you would like and I'll tell you ALL ABOUT IT!!

Today's Sneak Peek set is:

WOOD YOU BE MINE

Ain't he just the cutest?!?

Why YES!  That IS sandpaper that I used in this card :)  My husband graciously dug through his scrap bins in the garage and donated some cool "manly" textures to my craft space.  I am so stoked to show you a few more things this month using them!

Also worth noting...the Star Banner punch....YES! It is staying around!!  happy dance...happy dance...  and I cannot wait for you to see its adorable friend..the hearts!! (which I don't have yet darnnit!)

Now that I've PEAKED your interest!  Head on over to SSInkspirations to see what the girls have done with this set.  You will thank me later!!
~Donna


No comments:

Post a Comment