share this (no ads)

Monday, January 26, 2015

Masculine Monday!

Masculine Monday!!

Have a special guy in your life...but he's not really sentimental?
Are you a crazy coffee lover?

I have the PERFECT Valentine for you!!


I love love love this!  haha   
I got to use the Skinny Minnie Alphabet set, plus the splotches were from the very first My Paper Pumpkin set (seriously!) and the "coffee rings" are actually just an embellishment lid dipped in Crumb Cake ink.
Then I used my Aqua Painter to smear the words (Early Espresso) and the images.

I have to admit, I saw this on a poster...and what I put on the inside of the card was just below the word coffee on the canvas;


HAHAHA!  Don't you just love it!?
(also:  I wish I had better handwriting!)

Want some more Masculine ideas?


No comments:

Post a Comment