share this (no ads)

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

New Catalog Countdown ~ REVEAL DAY!!!

WHOO HOO!!!
TODAY IS THE DAY!!

I am BEYOND excited to show you The 2015 Occasions Catalog and The 2015 Sale-a-Bration catalog!!
We're totally through our countdown at SSINKspiration,  How exciting is that!

If you missed yesterday's post ~ Click Here
 (there is another countdown post to link to from there!)

See if you can count all of the NEW items you have seen in this post!!  Ask me any questions you would like and I'll tell you ALL ABOUT IT!!

Today's Stamp set:
BIG DAY


YES!!  I am LOVING all of the new products in all of the new catalogs!!
This card is FULL of new stuff!
~New Blendies!! (Bermuda Bay!!)
~New DSP (Irresistibly Yours)
~New Embellisments (Best Year Ever Accessory Pack)

So SO SO much Fun!!
  Can you see how shiny the stars are?  This paper is OMG Amazing!!  It is a white paper...with glossy white images ... so when you sponge/spritz/dauber/ink this paper....the glossy images RESIST!!!   yes!!  oh YES!!  I cannot say enough good things about this paper.  dying .. right now..


Now that I've PEAKED your interest!  Head on over to SSInkspirations to see what the girls have done with this set.  You will thank me later!!
~Donna

3 comments:

  1. Oooo...Donna this is gorgeous! I am so glad I just ordered Big Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep...love this!! That DSP is the BEST and I really hope it sticks around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this new DSP! I didn't even notice it until this week! WHEW! Cute card friend! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete