share this (no ads)

Friday, January 2, 2015

New Catalog Countdown - CELEBRATE TODAY!


Happy New Year Stampers!!

I am BEYOND excited to show you some SNEAK PEEKS from the new 2015 Occasions Catalog and the 2015 Sale-a-Bration catalog!!

Did you miss yesterday's post ~ Click Here

For the next 4 days at SSINKspiration we'll be focusing on different stamp sets to show you some of our FAVORITE new items :)  How exciting is that!

See if you can count all of the NEW items you have seen in this post!!  Ask me any questions you would like and I'll tell you ALL ABOUT IT!!

Today's Stamp Set is.....

CELEBRATE TODAY!


This set ROCKS!!
Not only does it come with a balloon stamp!  it had a hot air balloon basket, more balloon stamps, and some awesome words!

and did I mention it has a coordinating Framelit?!?!  YES!!

Now that I've PEAKED your interest!  Head on over to SSInkspirations to see what the girls have done with this set.  You will thank me later!!
~Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment