share this (no ads)

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

January 2015 ~ SSInk Blog Hop


Welcome!
Did you know the new Occasions Catalog is out?
(hard to miss with all the Countdown Fun we've had all week!!)
I am so glad you are hopping along with us today!  I have a fun treat for you!




As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop number 1 on the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Blog Hop - Cynthia at Ink-a-doodle Creations. If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn't work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.
Ever want to send a card...but not a real serious one....or you want it to be from a group of people or maybe to a group of people?!
Solution?
FROM THE HERD!!
"from all of us"
4 greatest words in the English Language!


hee hee ... giggle giggle
I love this set.
  I used our NEW blendies!!  Bermuda Bay on the bird and Pink Pirouette on the pig, and Wild Wasabi for the grass.  
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! (that Llama cracks me up!)
The best part....this is now my go to set for office birthday cards...The pig can blow a whistle, the Llama can have a party hat...and I didn't even get to use the balloons yet!
and on the inside...when we say "from all of us" we mean it...all us animals at the office :)

Best part about this card?
Order all the new stuff I used today to make this card (a million times over!!) and you could earn a FREE Sale-a-bration Catalog Item!

From The Herd $15.95
Stacked With Love Washi Tape $4.95
Bermuda Bay Blendabilities $11.95
Pink Pirouette Blendabilities $11.95
Wild Wasabi Blendabilites $11.95

Then you could choose ANYTHING from this for free!

Thanks for stopping by today!
I hope you got a giggle or two out of my silly birthday card.
Keep Hoppin along and you will come to enjoy the new Occasions Catalog just as much as we do!



Blog Hop Participant List:
Cynthia at Ink-A-Doodle Creations
Donna at Organized Chaos <------------------ You are HERE!
Jennifer C. at Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life
Kathy at Katrina P's Creative Corner
Jennifer G. at Jenny G Paper Crafts
Diana at Stampin Fun with Diana
Kim at Stamping with Kim
Heidi at Stuck on Stampin'
Darcy at Dj's Stampin Place
Melissa at Stamp Doc
Carrie at Carrie Stamps

11 comments:

  1. This set makes me giggle! Its on my list of items to get! So fun and thanks for sharing this cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous job coloring those animals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this set. And I really love the way you colored it. Framing it with the washi tape was a great idea. Can't wait to get my goodies and play :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your HERD! I can't wait to get my hands on this stamp set...just ordered it! The animals just crack me up!!! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what you created!!! It is just sooooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, this card is beyond cute! I love your coloring and this stamp set always makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That stamp set if one of my favorites! I love the way you colored the image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously...this set is hilarious! Those animal faces are priceless! Adding party hats for office birthday cards is perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete