share this (no ads)

Friday, August 8, 2014

Happy Anniversary to SSInkspiration!

Today we celebrate!
Our amazing design team is celebrating its first anniversary!

I can think of no better way to express how much I love being a part of such a fun and crazy group of friends than to make a card!


I cannot even express how much I love being a part of such a talented and amazing group of stampers.  They encourage me to grow in my craft and make me laugh like NON OTHER!!  :)

 Blendabilities, oh how I love thee let me count the ways....  For this card I used some of our Stampin' Write markers to fill in the color gaps.  I am desperate for the rest of the colors to arrive on my doorstep!!
 @SoSocial!  haha Love this stamp set!  and this Coastal Cabana Thick Baker's twine is the best!   Really pops next to the Tangelo Twist ribbon (which is also YUMMY!)
the DSP is Park Lane
Head on over to SSInkspiration and see what everyone else is up to today!  You will NOT be disappointed!
And when you're done with that, how about some more exciting news?!
Now you can follow us on Pinterest!
Like us on Facebook!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! You did an amazing job on the coloring! Thanks for sharing! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blendies!!! You and I will forever be Blendie obsessed buddies! Thanks for sharing a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete