share this (no ads)

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

My Paper Pumpkin - July

EEK!  Who else got their MyPaperPumpkin kit this month and squealed like a little girl?!  I sure did!!
What is My Paper Pumpkin you ask?  

It's an amazing way to do crafting if you're super busy or don't want to do a lot of the work of creating stuff.  Every month you can get an AMAZING kit full of goodies that you can recreate in your spare time!  Some months you make cards...or a home decor project...or even goodie bags/holders!
The best part...is its a surprise!  So you find out when you open it how awesome it is.  (that's my favorite part...the anticipation!!)
also, its only $19.95 a month.  SO WORTH IT!!

For this month only!!  Sign up for MPP, and your first two months are 50% off!!!  

Here is what I made using this month's kit so far:

Come back tomorrow and see how I turn some elements of this kit into part of a magical FROZEN birthday party ensemble!!  :)
~Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment