share this (no ads)

Friday, July 18, 2014

Inspire, Create, Share 2014, Part 2

Welcome back!
Ready for another round of display board samples?!
(in case you missed it....SSInk has a display board at Stampin' Up!'s convention center this week!!  Click here to see Part 1)
Wanna see the rest of the SSInk board?!  Check it out here!

Here are the other two cards I submitted for the board.  Using the same In This Together stamp set and my handy Blendabilities!


Does she look familiar?!  Yesterday she was living it up on a Christmas card with a drink in her hand!
This is why I LOVE this set!!  So versatile!! (she still has Ombre hair though...hehe)


I used a little free hand to make a bouquet for my special friend and I colored in the DSP and added some colored pearls to help match it up a little better.  This is our new cotton ribbon.  It is so smooth, and so soft!  You will totally love it!



Card #2
My absolute favorite of the 4!!


I love love love loved making this card!!
Crystal Effects really made the rain "pop" off the page.  The puddles, the sprinkles, the water on the umbrella.  EEK!!  And you won't believe how the angry little cloud came to be...haha  I happened to drop a piece of pennant that was punched for a different project.  Viola! 

 splish splash!

 Happy Little Cloud !!

Can you see the rain!?

Wanna make any of the cards I showed you this week?!  Email me for more details!
~Donna



No comments:

Post a Comment