share this (no ads)

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Inspire, Create, Share 2014

I am stoked that Stampin' Up!'s annual convention starts tomorrow morning!!
(although I'm super bummed because I am not there!)

Our design team over at SSInkspiration was chosen to create a display board at convention this year?!  How sweet is that!??
I am super excited to show you the cards I added to the board.
Wanna check out the rest of the board?  Head over to SSInk today and tomorrow to see what my fellow designers are adding!

First let me just tell you...I LOVE this stamp set!!

(makes you wanna run out and grab some markers doesn't it?!!)

I did!

I am LOVING the new Blendabilities, especially with this set!!  She has that sassy quality that can only be captured in color with amazing markers!!  (also, notice the DSP, I colored that using the I Like You hostess set and the Blendabilites).  I also colored the Natural Twine and the Vintage button :)

Card #2

Not too early for Christmas...right?!!

  Ombre hair, sequins, and Gold Marker...life does NOT get any better than this!!

Don't forget to come back tomorrow to see the other two cards I made for the display board.  I am so excited to share them with you!!!
~Donna

2 comments:

  1. Love them! You are totally rockin' the Blendabilities thing. Really fantastic coloring and blending :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw...thanks Shellie!! I am a HUGE HUGE fan of them!!

      Delete