share this (no ads)

Friday, July 24, 2015

Open the Door, Get on the Floor.......

Good Morning Happy Stampers!!

First off...I just have to say, I am having an absolute BLAST!! right now in Salt Lake City at Stampin' UP!'s annual convention.

So much fun in fact, that I almost forgot to share this fun card with you!!

The girls at SSInkspiration are having a fun stamp set focus today using the set No Bones About It (click HERE to see all the super cute Design Team projects!!)

Luckily for me, one of my dear friends brought the set to convention and I was able to play along and use this fun little set!!


Now you KNOW it wouldn't be a Donna-card without a little coloring right?!!


Hahaha  ~ Do you get the blog title yet??  haha

Awesome song lyrics from Walk the Dinosaur by Was (Not Was)
and just because I love you....click HERE to see the video and relive the 80s with me! :)

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed this fun card.  I'll be posting more tomorrow from convention!!


1 comment:

  1. I saw this card sitting on the table. So cute!! [and yes, that sound is playing in the background now]

    ReplyDelete