share this (no ads)

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Anything Goes Blog Hop!

  Welcome Happy Stampers!!  
Thanks for stopping by again today for another awesome Blog Hop with SSINKSPIRATION! 

As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop number 7 on the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Blog Hop - Melissa ~The Stamp Doc. If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn't work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.


Hey Girl!!

I just LOVE coloring (Can you tell?!) and I love playing around with colors and textures.  I am still mourning the Blendabilities, so using my aquapainter and re-inkers is kind of the same, but not really.  It is growing on me.  For the hair on this girl, I watercolored in Soft Suede all over (LET THIS DRY FIRST!!) then I watercolored some crumb cake in the highlight areas (it will lighten..bizarre right?)  and then in the end I used the Soft Suede marker to add the definitions and texture.  Phew. 
Tomorrow I'm going to try using only my markers and a blender pen.  Wish me luck!!

This print was something for my daughter to give to her friend on their play date today.  She helped pick the paper (Cherry On Top Designer Series Paper Stack), the colors, the stamps, and the embellishments.  I just adore stamping and creating with my daughter!!  (she is 8 by the way...and TOTALLY going to out-create me soon)  

Don't you just LOVE this stamp set?!

What I love the MOST about this set is how EXTREMELY versatile it is!!  
You can watercolor the images if you stamp them in Staz-on, You can color with our Stampin' Write Markers, then blend with our Aqua Painter or Blender Pen, You can use the paper piece technique (check back next week for a sampling of that!).  So Many Options!!

Thanks for poppin in today!  Head on over to Bree's page next, you will LOVE her project today!!




Blog Hop Participant List:
  1. Jenny at Jenny G Paper Crafts
  2. Diana at Stampin Fun with Diana
  3. Leanne at Literally My Joy
  4. Kim at Stamping with Kim
  5. Darcy at Dj's Stampin Place
  6. Tobe at The Craft Sea
  7. Melissa at Stamp Doc
  8. Donna at Organized Chaos     <---------You are HERE!!
  9. Bree at Craft-Somnia Momma
  10. Jennifer at Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life

5 comments:

  1. So, so cute!!! Love that you used some extra bargello pieces :) And your watercoloring is spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card for your daughter's friend. You did a great job without the blendabilities. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card, and a great memory for you and B to have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE card! I love this little girl and so does Brookie!

    ReplyDelete