share this (no ads)

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Truly Grateful ~ A Stamp set focus!

Good day Happy Stamper!
Today I'm gonna show you a SUPER cute card using the stamp set Truly Grateful from Stampin' Up!


I received this card from a fabulous demo in my sideline.  Sue Fortune...I adore you!  Not only is this a STUNNING card....it beats anything I could have come up with (since I don't own this set!!)


I love love love Fall.  And this card is a perfect way to use up some paper scraps as well as showcase some of our awesome embossing folders.  Nothing is off limits with leaves!  I love how she scored the leaves, used the dots embossing folder and she added some texture to the card by rubbing the sides of the image in the Soft Suede ink.  And that pop of glimmer paper is so classy!

Okay so in all seriousness...this set is so versatile...wanna see what else you can do with it?
Head on over to SSInkspiration and see what all the fuss is about.  The girls are all using the stamp set Truly Grateful and they each have their own little twist to it.  I love how we all see things so differently!

~Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment