share this (no ads)

Monday, April 28, 2014

Manly Manly Manly Monday!

Men.  Can't live with them....Can't give them pretty floral cards.

 My fellow designers over at SSInkspiration are hoping to help you with that quandary!

Check out what everyone else is up to....go ahead, I'll wait....

Welcome Back!

I am so sad to see the 2012-2014 In-colors go.  They have been my absolute favorite.
Here is an example of why I love them so much!



Have I mentioned before how much I LOVE My Paper Pumpkin?  The DSP in the background is Watercolor Wonder from the Occasions Catalog:  Get it before the end of May, its going to retire!

The card background will never retire! It's actually handmade!  
I used 2 different arrows from 2 different PP kits.

Make this card!
Cardstock:  Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Very Vanilla
Ink:  GG, MM, SS
Markers:  GG, MM, SS
Candy Dots, Summer Starfruit Stitched Ribbon, Dimensionals

Hope this helps you man-up your cards this week!




1 comment:

  1. Super masculine card. The arrows are a perfect touch and the colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete