share this (no ads)

Friday, April 25, 2014

Friday Favorites at SSInkspiration!

Who doesn't love sharing their favorite things?!


Today is Friday Favorites over at SSInkspirations.  Check out what my fellow designers are using this week!

I cheated....I used LOTS of my favorite things this week!

The paper is part of the Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack.  
CANNOT get enough of this paper pack!!

I also got to use one of my favorite (RETIRING!!) stamp set Delightful Dozen

the BEST part......I used some totally awesome embellishments from the last two My Paper Pumpkin kits!!

These kits are EASILY my favorite product by Stampin' Up! right now.

A new adventure every month....delivered RIGHT TO YOUR DOOR!!
and now.....(drum roll please...............)

You can pre-pay for My Paper Pumpkin!!  This is exciting for SO many reasons!!  
You can now have a My Paper Pumpkin Party!! 
Get hostess credit for anyone who prepays for MPP!!  
Buy a subscription for your BFF for her birthday, and celebrate every month, 6 months, or a year!

Now is a GREAT time to join in on the fun.  Have any questions?  Let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment