share this (no ads)

Friday, January 31, 2014

Friday Favorites at SSInkspiration!

  Today is Favorites Friday with the design team!


I LOVE COFFEE!!  

oh....and I love Fridays!!

Why not combine a few of my favorite things?!
Friday Favorites at SSInkspiration!

Since U of M is sweeping the Big Ten Division in basketball right now, I decided to
use my GO BLUE! team colors to inspire happy Friday thoughts!

Get this look!
Crushed Curry and Midnight Muse!
toss in some Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake and Early Espresso Ink...and I can almost smell the coffee brewing!


I LOVE the new seam binding ribbon.  This happens to be Crumb Cake.  I am really sad this DSP is retired.  I am hoarding the remaining pieces....as all good paper crafters do!


When was the last time you used your aqua painters?!  I LOVE adding color subtly without being too "crayola colorish"



Ooh..and also....Gorgeous Grunge and Perfect Blend make the best coffee splotches 
and coffee mugs!



Its time to head on over to SSInkspiration and check out my fellow design team's Favorites as well!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! This has also become one of my favorite sets!

    ReplyDelete