share this (no ads)

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Paper Pumpkin: Why you HAVE to sign up!!

Who doesn't LOVE when a happy little treat arrives on their doorstep?   What if you had a nifty box of goodies that you could CREATE with?  Insert Paper Pumpkin into your life!!

Join Paper Pumpkin for $19.95 a month and EVERY month a little package arrives on your doorstep.  It says "oooooooooh, take 15 minutes and CREATE with me!!"  It will have an instruction sheet, stamps, ink, and any other items needed to create that month's project!  Sometimes it is a set of cards, or a pennant, or even a mini scrapbook!  That best part:  Its a surprise! 

Here is an example of what the kit was for September:

How cool is that!  
The kit came with the Wahoo! stamp, the You Did It stamp, a Midnight Muse Inkspot and the embelishments you see.  The card was pre-printed with the web/circle pattern and in 15 minutes I made the 4 cards and put them in their envelopes and sent them on their merry way!   I have leftover string, the ink spot, and the stamps to use again!

Wanna see what I decided to do next??

Completely different card, Completely different look, and I just used stuff I already had on my desk.

Joining is SUPER easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment