share this (no ads)

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Sprinkled with Love!

Good Morning Happy Stampers!!

Ahhh....I cannot even begin to tell you HOW IN LOVE! I am with this stamp set!!

Sprinkles of Life

The fact that it has a matching punch is...well...just amazing!!

Tree Builder Punch

What makes this stamp set even MORE amazing?!  Every stamp set that is sold is helping the Ronald McDonald House Charity!!  A portion of every stamp sold in this exclusive stamp set helps families.... win win!


I used the new Delightful Dijon (In Color!) and a sponge dauber to color the burlap ribbon. I then used a scrap that had the cloud/ice cream scoop image punched out as a stencil to create the ice cream on the cone!  I love how even the scraps become functional!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you come back and check out more Sprinkles of Life in the future!!
~Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment