share this (no ads)

Friday, May 29, 2015

Watermelon Wonder ~ New Catalog Countdown


Good Afternoon Happy Stampers!!

I cannot believe it is almost here!!  

The new 2015/2016 Idea Book & Catalog is almost HERE!!
Today is the first day of the new catalog countdown over at SSInkspiration!  For this release, we're going to show you the BRAND NEW 2015/2017 In-Colors!  Each day I'll be focusing on a new color while also showing you some cute sneak peaks at some products.  
When we're done, you'll finally get to see the whole catalog!

Today's In- Color is Watermelon Wonder
Take it all in...


Now I know what you're thinking... Donna...it's just another pink.
Well I'm here to tell you...its GORGEOUS!!
It pairs SO nicely with Calypso Coral and Blushing Bride.
Its SO GREAT!!  It has a more orange tint to it, so its not your typical pink.  And I can tell you...it really looks like a true watermelon color.  I am super stoked to use it more!

Today my card features the Watermelon Wonder Cardstock, Cherry On Top Washi Tape, Candy Dots, Sprinkles of Life stamp set, and the coordinating Tree Builder Punch.  EEK!!
Don't you just want to eat it up?!!


As you check out today's Inkspiration from my page, be sure to check out the rest of the projects by the SSInkspiration Design Team for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment