share this (no ads)

Monday, December 22, 2014

Merry Monday!

Happy Monday Stampers!!!

I am so glad you made it through this last holiday weekend!  What a fun and festive time of year!
So excited ..... did you know TODAY!! is a very special day!
It is my 100th post today!! Whoo Hoo!  Thanks for taking this ride with me.  Your encouragement, patience, and comments are so greatly appreciated!!  Without you, this wouldn't be very fun!

Remember the Thank You card we made last week? I would send it to all of you if I could!
Here's another spin on the traditional holiday card!


Sometimes you just wanna tell your Hubby or Bff that you care about them...and you wanna use up the last of your Christmas paper too.  Know anyone getting married in December or getting engaged on Christmas?!?!  This is the perfect card!! 

Under the Tree Specialty Designer Series Paper

This is my masculine Christmas card for my hubby.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stamp set

UNSET
 Notice anything....NEW?!  haha  YES!!  These cute little hearts are NEW!!  Clear apoxy stickers that you will be able to get in the New Occasions catalog in January!!  :)   They were colored with my blendabilites (I know..you're shocked!)  I really love how shiny and cute they are.  there are circles, hearts, stars.....OH MY!!

Want some more Merry Monday Inkspiration!?  Check out the girls over at SSInk

Thanks for stopping by today!  Hope you have a blessed and relaxed Christmas.
See you soon!
~Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment